SEN and Inclusion Officer Ref: SSSIO0520
Scale: SO1 £29,766 - £30,711 Pro-Rata at 43 weeks
Whether you’re an outstanding Teacher or an innovative Support worker, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College’s inclusive, dynamic and creative ethos provides an imaginative workplace in which you will be supported to develop your knowledge and practice throughout your tenure. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are currently looking to recruit a SEN and Inclusion Officer to join our successful Inclusive Learning team.
The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate commitment to:
· Working collaboratively within the Inclusive Learning team and with all other staff.
· Providing an efficient and effective support service to teaching staff, students and parents and carers.
· Cultivating good working relationship with external organisations.
· Supporting the College in maintaining a responsive approach to individual student matters relating to SEND.
· Implementing the College equal opportunities policies, working actively to overcome discrimination on grounds of race, sex, disability, sexuality, age or status.
· Supporting the College mission, vision & strategic objectives.
Closing date: Thursday 4th June 12pm (midday)
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 8th June
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
As part of our recruitment process, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet its data protection obligations.