School Games Organiser
Scale: Scale 4 - £22,377 - £23,607 to be pro-rata at 39 weeks
Hours: Term Time only at 39 weeks
1 Year fixed term contract, 1st September 2020 - 31st August 2021 (with a view to extend, subject to continued Government funding)
Whether you’re an outstanding Teacher or an innovative Support worker, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College’s inclusive, dynamic and creative ethos provides an imaginative workplace in which you will be supported to develop your knowledge and practice throughout your tenure. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are currently looking to recruit a Part Time School Games Coordinator to join our successful Sport and Public Services team.
The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate commitment to:
· Working collaboratively within the Sport & Public Services team and with all other staff.
· Supporting the College’s enrichment programme, developing links to the local community, feeding into School Games events.
· Providing opportunities for young people to participate in sporting events and competitions within the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
· Cultivating links with external organisations, aiming to increase those involved in sport and exercise outside of the curriculum.
· Organising, promoting and co-ordinating School Games competitions for secondary schools across the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Closing date: Thursday 4th June
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 8th June
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
As part of our recruitment process, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet its data protection obligations.