Whether you’re an outstanding Teacher or an innovative Support worker, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College’s inclusive, dynamic and creative ethos provides an imaginative workplace in which you will be supported to develop your knowledge and practice throughout your tenure. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are currently looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Teacher or an Experienced Teacher with QTS/QTLS to the following post:
FT Teacher of Maths - Ref: TVMA0520
(A-Level, GCSE and Functional Skills)
Salary will be based on Inner London Teachers Pay Awards.
The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate commitment to:
- Delivering innovative curriculum programmes, quality teaching and pastoral systems in an FE learning environment.
- Practically contributing to an ethos that supports and challenges all students to achieve excellence.
- Embedding cultural and academic diversity in all aspects of their work.
- Teamwork and sharing of best practice.
- An understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities.
Closing date: Thursday 4th June
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 8th June
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
As part of our recruitment process, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meet its data protection obligations.