As the summer progresses, we are gradually receiving more information and guidance regarding this year’s results days and how this will be prepared. It has also been announced that an exam series in the Autumn term will go ahead in order to provide an opportunity to sit an exam, should you be disappointed with any grade achieved this summer. More information will be available on results days and on our website once it has been confirmed by the Awarding Bodies.
A-Level and GCSE results days are still going ahead on the original release dates of:
- 13th August for A-Levels and BTEC Level 3
- 20th August for GCSEs and BTEC Level 2
However, this will look different from previous years due to the current climate as we must consider the current social distancing guidelines set by the Government, especially when hosting such an important day.
All students will be able to log in to the college ProPortal for their results as shown on the attached sheet – available from 08:00 hrs. We strongly advise that you check your login to ProPortal prior to results day. If you have difficulty, please reset your password described on the attached sheet. PLEASE NOTE – your results page will not load until after 8am on results day.
Alternatively, if you would like to come in and collect your results in person, please bring your student ID. To maintain safe social distancing, we are implementing the following safety measures:
- Providing students with time slots to ensure that a limited number of students are on site at one time.
- A level students 8:30am to 9:15am (13th August)
- Level 3 BTEC students 9:15am to 10am (13th August)
- GCSE students 9am to 10am (20th August)
- All other BTEC students 10am to 11am (20th August)
- Implementing a one-way system that also ensures you are given the opportunity to talk to the relevant staff about any queries or questions you may have about your results.
- Providing hand sanitiser upon your arrival as well as on desks whilst onsite.
- Staff who are in contact with your results envelope will be wearing the appropriate PPE.
- Students will be required to queue in accordance with current social distancing guidelines so please be prepared as the queue may extend outside.
Certificates and Results not collected on the results morning will be posted out later that day and so will not be available after your allocated time.PLEASE ENSURE WE HOLD YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER.
Alexandra Kemp, our UCAS co-ordinator will be onsite should you wish to speak to her.
The Exams Office firstname.lastname@example.org
The following links contains important “student guides” from Ofqual to help you and your parents/carers understand how results have been awarded this year and where to find more information:
Should you require your centre assessed grades and ranking, please complete the online form here: